Abstracts are limited to 300 words. Because of the postponement of the conference to 2022, abstract submission is currently closed. It will reopen several months before the June 2022 conference.
Tuesday, June 28, 2022
- Pre-Conference Workshops.
- Opening keynote presentation
- St. Louis barbeque and blues welcome reception
Wednesday, June 29, 2022
- Opening plenary and parallel sessions begin
The program will be organized around four areas of convergence: convergence of education and research, convergence of research in air, water, and soil, convergence of research and action, and convergence of research, practice, and entrepreneurship.
The conference team plans to hold events for doctoral students and postdoctoral researchers, assistant professors and mid-career professors at the 2021 conference. A new feature of the 2021 conference will be a “Meet the Candidate” poster session in which doctoral students and postdoctoral researchers about to enter the academic job market will introduce their background, research and teaching plans. Also planned is a poster session for assistant professors who are in the first three years of their positions.
Thursday, June 30, 2022
- Parallel sessions continue
- AEESP banquet, awards ceremony, conference conclusion, and keynote presentation from Holden Thorp
- The banquet will be held at the Hyatt Regency Hotel located just steps from the St. Louis Arch